Pressure testing unit for LPG gas cylinder - M187-192-XXX
Semiautomatic hydrostatic pressure testing system for low pressure gas containers.
The system can be used for a wide range of gas containers, such as Welded steel LPG gas cylinders, Steel refrigerant cylinders, Composite LPG cylinders, Composite refrigerant cylinders, Car gas cylinders and Automotive LPG gas cylinders.
- Electric operated Inverter.
- Supplied with control panel and safety grating.
- Water fill and pressure test system.
- Water tank and electric filling pump.
- Pneumatic actuated stainless steel valves for filling, pressure testing and emptying the cylinders.
- Coaxial test heads, to fill pressure test and draining, will fit cylinders with fixed valve guard. Sealed against the top surface on the gas cylinders. No Teflon tape is needed.
- All operated from the test pump panel.
- Sealed system.
- Cylinder diameter: 0-380 mm (also available for other dimensions).
- Cylinder height: 300-1420 mm (also available for other dimensions).
- Test pressure: up to 40 bar as standard.
- Proof pressure test.
Pressure testing unit for welded gas cylinders - 4 gas cylinders - M187-192-004.
Pressure testing unit for welded gas cylinders - 6 gas cylinders - M187-192-006.
At request for quotation please specify option.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh