Inverter for gas cylinders - Stainless steel - M239-000-106
INVERTER FOR GAS CYLINDERS - STAINLESS STEEL.
To be used to upend gas cylinders, for example to remove water.
- The cylinders are clamped in a frame by compressed-air cylinders.
- A worm gear motor upends the cylinders through a chain gear.
- The inverter is equipped with a 3 side protective grating.
- Capacity 6 gas cylinders.
- Cylinder height Ø140-235 mm.
- Cylinder diameter Ø1700 mm.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh