Direct expansion test unit - M187-446-000
DIRECT EXPANSION TEST UNIT.
The test unit is supplied with a panel with a balance with digital weighing indicator.
By using a balance it is possible to measure the amount of water passed into the cylinder under test and, on decompression, measuring the amount of water returned.
- Compact unit fitted in a stand alone rack.
- Supplied with pump, pressure gauge and valves.
- This test unit can also be used for hydraulic proof pressure test.
- Double acting pressure testing pump (needs air from compressor), single air drive head type.
- Stainless steel pipe work, all wetted parts non-corroding in water. Water filter and air filter-regulator.
Manually controlled as standard.
Capacity 1 gas cylinder:
- Test pressure: up to 450 bar. (Higher pressure available on request).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh