Scrapping machine for seamless gas cylinders - M267-872-001
SCRAPPING MACHINE FOR SEAMLESS GAS CYLINDERS.
Machine for destroying condemned seamless gas cylinders.
The gas cylinder to be scrapped is placed in a cradle and is turned into position by means of hydraulic cylinder.
- The gas cylinder will be pierced in 2 places NEAR THE SHOULDER.
- Cradle with hydraulic upending cylinder.
- Electric operated hydraulic gear pump.
- 2 piercing pistons.
- Protective grating covering 4 sides, door with interlocking device.
- Control panel.
- Capacity 1 gas cylinder.
- Estimated cycle time 50 sec.
- Cylinder diameter 140-380.
- Cylinder height up to 1700 mm.
- Press holes 2 nos. Ø 30-40 mm.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh